create-repo on npm
Set up a new GitHub repo.
git init, if not already in a git repo.
- Reads the name and description from your
package.json, if present.
- (Takes arguments, optionally, to override those.)
- Creates new repo on GitHub, adds it as a remote.
- Adds all files, commits, sets origin upstream.
- Pushes to your new repo on GitHub.
Installation & Usage
npm i -g create-repo
create-repo will read your
package.json and use that name and description.
You can pass values to use, instead:
create-repo --name some-name --description 'some description'.
Forked from this.
Issues and PRs very welcome.