Create React Typescript
Do you need to start up a React app with the configuration provided by create-react-app, but also need TypeScript with linting configured, so you can start working?
$ npx create-react-typescript <package-name>
This command will:
- Use CRA to spin-up a new React app with TypeScript
- Installs ESLint and Prettier
- Adds ESLint configuration for React with Typescript
- Adds a pre-commit to run linting
- Adds a lint script to your package.json
- Adds vscode workspace settings to run ESLint on save
- Installs and sets up Jest and Enzyme
Use the option
--npm if you prefer to use NPM as your package manager instead of Yarn.
Install and setup commitizen.