with a focus on best DX and best practices.
create-react-app projects in seconds with the best, industry-standard tools and practices made ready for you.
'HOW TO's: Examples & Tutorials for common patterns
Install & Start
Create React App with the template
npx create-react-app --template cra-template-rb my-app
Start and check our example app, if you want
cd my-app yarn start
Remove the example app to start your project!
yarn run cleanAndSetup
- Predictable state management
- Unidirectional data flow allows for change logging and time travel debugging.
- Instant feedback
- Enjoy the best DX (Developer eXperience) and code your app at the speed of thought! Your saved changes to the CSS and JS are reflected instantaneously without refreshing the page. Preserve application state even when you update something in the underlying code!
- Next generation CSS
- Write composable CSS that's co-located with your components for complete modularity. Unique generated class names keep the specificity low while eliminating style clashes. Ship only the styles that are on the page for the best performance.
- Industry-standard routing
- It's natural to want to add pages (e.g. `/about`) to your application, and routing makes this possible.
- Industry-standard i18n internationalization support
- Scalable apps need to support multiple languages, easily add and support multiple languages.
- Typescript is the key to scalability. Build self-documented code, easy-to-debug code and create maintainable large applications and codebases with a highly productive development experience.
- Quick scaffolding
- Create components, containers, routes, selectors and sagas - and their tests - right from the CLI!
- Static code analysis
- Focus on writing new features without worrying about formatting or code quality. With the right editor setup, your code will automatically be formatted and linted as you work.
But wait... there's more!
- The best test setup: Automatically guarantee code quality and non-breaking changes. (Seen a react app with 100% test coverage before?)
- The fastest fonts: Say goodbye to vacant text.
- Stay fast: Profile your app's performance from the comfort of your command line!
Keywords: Create React App, React Boilerplate, Custom Template, Typescript, React.js, Redux, Hot Reloading, ESNext, Babel, react-router, Offline First, ServiceWorker,
styled-components, redux-saga, FontFaceObserver
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
This project is licensed under the MIT license, Copyright (c) 2019 Maximilian Stoiber.
For more information see