This is a basic template based on the official typescript template for Create React App. Official template with typescript cra-template-typescript.
The template itself includes 4 small additions:
- TypeScript - His key responsibility is to introduce strong typing into the project. More details;
- ESLint - Keeps your code clean and tidy. More details;
- Prettier - Engaged in code formatting. More details;
- Environment - Additional development environment files. More details.
All these add-ons are configured and do not require any changes. If you need to supplement them with your settings, you can do it without any problems.
This template is designed to facilitate the deployment of a new application. With the introduction of code formatting tools, cleanliness and rigorous.
To use this template, add
--template interactive-kit when creating a new app.
npx create-react-app my-app --template interactive-kit# oryarn create react-app my-app --template interactive-kit
For more information, please refer to:
- Getting Started – How to create a new app.
- User Guide – How to develop apps bootstrapped with Create React App.
Recommendation for use.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make some dependencies in dev. Therefore, we recommend that after installing the application template, transfer some dependencies to dev by hand.
List of dependencies that need to be transferred from dependencies to devDependencies in package.json file:
After, update the applications of one of the commands:
npm update# oryarn upgrade
For problems, you can contact the issue section.
For a quick reply, please indicate the
If you want to contribute to the project, please read README.md or CONTRIBUTING.md on the main page of the repository.
This project is licensed under the licensed as MIT.