Wrapper to spawn properly Cozy Platform applications.
Cozy Controller Carapace
Carapace is an process wrapper for Node.js applications that are spawned with the Cozy Controller.
- chdir - directory to change into
- setuid - set the uid of the spawned process
- setgid - set the gid of the spawned process
- setgroups - set the groups of the spawned process
- net - automatically listen on a new port if
In your project folder type:
$ npm install haibu-carapace --save
All of the
carapace tests are written in Vows.
git clonecd cozy-controller-carapacenpm test
Cozy Home is developed by Cozy Cloud and distributed under the AGPL v3 license. The previous version was written by Nodejitsu [https://www.nodejitsu.com/]
Cozy is a platform that brings all your web services in the same private space. With it, your web apps and your devices can share data easily, providing you with a new experience. You can install Cozy on your own hardware where no one profiles you.
You can reach the Cozy Community by: