Couchbase cluster administrator is both a CLI and API for doing administrative tasks on Couchbase clusters.
The primary reason this project was born was the need to compare design documents between two clusters and upgrade a destination cluster. It evolved and the main features now are
- Export/import design documents into/from a file.
- Compare and apply differences to design documents between clusters/buckets or files.
- Create/upgrade/remove views from design documents.
- Copy/move documents between cluster/buckets.
- Check document keys that (do or do not) match a set of prefixes.
The project includes an API as well as a CLI. It aims to provide an easy way to perform certain tasks usually required when deploying or upgrading a Couchbase database.
Installing the tool on your system
$ npm install -g couchbase-admin
Installing the module to use on your own project
$ npm install couchbase-admin --save
See the CLI reference.