Cortex Search Server
Cortex Search Site.
Clone the project from git:
git clone https://github.com/cortexjs/cortex-search-server.git
Go to the project and start the server:
Get package information of a package with name and version, version is optional.
Search packages with criterias.
- q: search by words, which the words will contains in name, description and keywords; words are separete by space
- keyword: search packages by keywords
- name: search packages by name
- author: search packages by author's name
- skip: number of results will be skiped (As the search is handle by couchdb view/list, skip is not efficient as other search engine, so be carefull about skip, a big number of skip will have performance issue)
- limit: max length of results that return
If the packages(doc count in couchdb/registry) exceeds 10000+, it may has problem in search performance. Elasticsearch and standalone sever may require for search server.
(The MIT License)