Share your code.
This plugin provides TCP server sockets for Android and iOS.
Beta on Android and iOS.
The API reference is here.
1.2.4 (Dec 9, 2016)
- Fix Android ignoring IP address for
1.2.3 (April 30, 2015)
- Renamed plugin to pubilsh to NPM
1.2.2 (Mar 17, 2015)
- ios: Fix warning about signed/unsigned ints
1.2.1 (Jan 27, 2015)
- Fix compile errors on firstname.lastname@example.org (fixes #506)
1.2.0 (November 17, 2014)
- Remove unnecessary headers for chrome.sockets.* - ios
- Fix possible blocks leak memory
- Fixed chrome.sockets.udp socket close with error problem
- chrome.sockets: open selector in selector thread
- Don't modify interest set when key is invalid (fix #388)
1.1.0 (October 24, 2014)
- Add chrome.sockets.secure.tcp and refactor chrome.sockets.*
1.0.1 (October 21, 2014)
- Changed plugin id to be compatible with Cordova plugman
1.0.0 (October 21, 2014)
- Initial release