Share your code.
This plugin provides TCP client sockets for Android and iOS.
Beta on Android and iOS.
The API reference is here.
1.3.7 (Jan 31, 2017)
- Fix disconnect() sometimes not disconnecting on iOS
1.3.6 (Aug 12, 2016)
- Fix connect() being run on UI thread (Android)
1.3.5 (Aug 10, 2016)
- Better TLS handling in Android implementation
1.3.4 (May 29, 2015)
- Fix writes being silently truncated when sending large ArrayBuffers
- Fix a case of busy-waiting (yikes!)
- Increase socket read buffer size from 4k -> 32k to match write buffer size
1.3.3 (April 30, 2015)
- Renamed plugin to pubilsh to NPM
1.3.2 (Mar 17, 2015)
- ios: Fix warning about unsigned -> int
1.3.1 (Jan 27, 2015)
- Fix ssl handshake infinite loop & return error when address is unresolvable
chrome.sockets.pipeToFile: send receive events at most 10 times per sec
1.3.0 (Nov 26, 2014)
- Added mobile-only
- android sockets.tcp: send an error when receive EOF
1.2.0 (November 17, 2014)
- Remove unnecessary headers for chrome.sockets.* - ios
- Fix possible blocks leak memory
- sockets.tcp - redirect to file for iOS & Android
- Fixed chrome.sockets.udp socket close with error problem
- chrome.sockets: open selector in selector thread
- Fix auto tests & resumeRead accidentally read paused or unconnected sockets on iOS
- Improve chrome.sockets.tcp throughput for iOS & Android
- Fix setPaused for iOS
- Add setKeepAlive and setNoDelay for Android
- Don't modify interest set when key is invalid (fix #388)
1.1.0 (October 24, 2014)
1.0.1 (October 23, 2014)
- Fix a NullPointerException on Android
- Fix the dependency on iosSocketsCommon so that it works with the Cordova plugin registry.
1.0.0 (October 21, 2014)
- Initial release