Integration layer for Chrome Apps in Cordova
This plugin contains the code used to wrap a Chrome app and make it run using
Cordova. It is meant to be used with the
cca tool, and isn't useful outside
the context of a mobile Chrome App.
The support for various functionality, across platforms, is summarized in the table below.
|AppWindow: hide, minimize, restore, show||Yes||No-op1|
|AppWindow: all other methods||No||No|
- The iOS Human Interaction Guidelines do not allow apps to show/hide/close programmatically. Thus, these methods are implemented as a no-op (will execute without error on iOS, but have no behavior)
The API references are:
- chrome.app.window: here
3.0.1 (July 27, 2015)
- Fix up broken 3.0.0 release
3.0.0 (July 27, 2015)
- Switch from chrome-extension: to gopher: to fix apps being broken on latest Andrew WebView (http://crbug.com/513352)
2.0.8 (July 13, 2015)
- Fix chromeappstyles.css not being applied
2.0.7 (May 26, 2015)
- Fix XMLHttpRequest made from background page sometimes resolving relative URLs incorrectly
2.0.6 (May 19, 2015)
- Fix window.open being clobbered by InAppBrowser (regression in previous release)
2.0.5 (April 30, 2015)
- Renamed plugin to pubilsh to NPM
2.0.4 (Mar 31, 2015)
- Fix crash on device (issue #2)
2.0.3 (Mar 29, 2015)
- Fix crash in simulator (issue #1)
2.0.2 (Mar 24, 2015)
- Use file ops rather than NSUrlConnection to fix broken behaviour with 404s
2.0.1 (Mar 18, 2015)
- Fix android compile error when used with
2.0.0 (Mar 17, 2015)
- Update to work with non-
file:///android_assetstart pages and fix
- Use absolute URLs in bgpage on android to avoid Xwalk boot flakiness (fixes #326)
- Make bootstrap CSP-compatible
window.opento not activate InAppBrowser plugin
- Fix race conditions causing onLaunched not to fire
- MCA #525 Blank screen when app switched to foreground
1.1.3 (Jan 28, 2015)
- Undo: Move setting of gradle properties from js to chrome-bootstrap gradle, since it broke older cca versions
1.1.2 (Jan 27, 2015)
- Move setting of gradle properties from js to chrome-bootstrap gradle
- Ignore when parsing main page (fixes #510)
- Make all Event.fire()s equate to queueStartUpEvent calls.
- Don't execute inline scripts before non-inline ones that proceed them (fixes #482)
1.1.1 (Nov 26, 2014)
- Fix HTMLImports not working with imports polyfill (#450)
1.1.0 (November 17, 2014)
- chrome.alarms: Make it more robust and prevent onLaunched when onAlarm is the cause of the Activity starting up
- Have window.create() call window.show().
- Implement AppWindow methods: show(), hide(), minimize(), restore() (resolves #323)
1.0.5 (October 24, 2014)
- Stop disabling inline
- Fix rewritePage when
<!-- <body> -->exists (fixes #364)
- chrome-bootstrap: Throw an uncaught exception when background page is unloaded
1.0.4 (October 21, 2014)
- Documentation updates.
1.0.3 (September 24, 2014)
- Defer HTML imports using placeholder tag (fixes non-vulcanized Polymer apps)
1.0.2 (April 1, 2014)
- Fix chrome-extension: URLs not setting no-cache headers.
- Fix AngularJS apps having the extension ID in their hash on start-up on KitKat.
1.0.1 (March 10, 2014)
- Fixes #76 - Don't detect hash changes as page reloads.
- Fix document.location properties on window.create (Fixes MobileChromeApps/mobile-chrome-apps#77)
- Fire document readystatechange events on Android (fixes Polymer on KitKat)
- Use a NSURLConnection in ChromeExtensionURLs so that loads can chain with App Harness' URLRemap.
- Set Content-Type on chrome-extension: URLs. Fixes #95 (svg rendering)