This is the Node.JS client library for the Convictional Commerce API.
For more documentation, please visit our docs site here.
To install, type:
npm install convictional
You can optionally pass configurations like your API key or API URL in like so:
// Top of your file with all your requires:var convictional ='apiKey': '86e7ccdc-55b5-4066-a79f-7a1e0e59c690'// ... later where you want to use it:var orderId = '5a692f658f6d524e8282dac7'convictional
Or you can pass configurations on a call-specific basis:
// Top of your file with all your requires:var convictional =// ... later where you want to use it:var apiKey = '86e7ccdc-55b5-4066-a79f-7a1e0e59c690'var orderId = '5a692f658f6d524e8282dac7'convictional
- Methods start with the HTTP method and end with the resource: getOrders, postProducts, etc.
- The first parameter is a string, object or array with the payload for the request.
- The optional second parameter is the API key for the account you are using.
- The optional third parameter is the API URL, defaults to main API url: https://api.convictional.com.
- All methods return promises, so you must use then/catch verbs to handle them.
Method usage example:
var query = '?shipped=false'
Method naming examples:
getOrder(id)- GET (read) one order, by ID
getOrders(query)- GET (read) many orders, by query
postOrder(order)- POST (create) one new order, by order object
postOrders(orders)- POST (create) many new orders, by array of orders
putOrder(order)- PUT (update) one order, by order object
putOrders(orders)- PUT (update) many orders, by array of orders
deleteOrder(id)- DELETE (delete) one order, by ID
deleteOrders(ids)- DELETE (delete) many orders, by array of IDs