Connext Browser SDK
The Connext Browser SDK is the simplest way to add micropayments to any web app.
Connext is the protocol for p2p micropayments, built using state channels on the Ethereum blockchain. This SDK creates a Connext client inside of an iframe in your browser page, and then uses that client along with some minimal UI components to dispatch transfers to a recipient.
The SDK supports the following features:
- 🎩 Email-based login via Magic.
- 💳 Debit card on/offboarding via Moonpay.
- ⛽ End-to-end Ethereum gas (transaction fee) abstraction.
- 💵 Transfers in USD by default, with optional customizeability to other currencies.
- 🦊 Login using any popular Ethereum wallet such as Metamask. (coming soon!)
You can install the SDK using npm:
npm i --save connext
After installing, import the SDK into your web app, instantiate it and open the login UI.
;const connext = ;// Login Userawait connext;// Get User IDconst publicIdentifier = connextpublicIdentifier;// Get Token Balanceconst balance = await connext;// Deposit Tokensawait connext;// Transfer Tokensawait connext;// Withdraw Tokensawait connext;// Logout Userawait connext;
For more documentation, please check the Github repo for Connext SDK