Roboto font pack for connect-fonts
Roboto fontpack for connect-fonts.
- Include connect-fonts in a node module.
const font_middleware = ;
- Include the font packs that you want to serve.
- Add a middleware by calling the
- Add a link tag to include the font CSS.
Multiple fonts from the family can be included by using a comma separated list of fonts:
Locale-optimised font sets can be served by specifying the locale in the fonts.css URL.
- Set your CSS up to use the new font by using the "Roboto" font-family.
font-family: 'Roboto', 'sans-serif', 'serif';
- Copyright: Font data copyright Google 2011
- Trademark: Roboto is a trademark of Google.
- Designer: Google
- Designer URL: Christian Robertson
- Vendor URL: Google.com
Software: Licenced under version 2.0 of the MPL