Railway font pack for connect-fonts
Railway fontpack for connect-fonts.
- Include connect-fonts in a node module.
const font_middleware = require"connect-fonts";
- Include the font packs that you want to serve.
const font_pack = require"connect-fonts-railway";
- Add a middleware by calling the
- Add a link tag to include the font CSS.
Locale-optimised font sets can be served by specifying the locale in the fonts.css URL.
- Set your CSS up to use the new font by using the "Railway" font-family.
font-family: 'Railway', 'sans-serif', 'serif';
- Copyright: Copyright (c) Justin Howes. An Unpublished work from Justin Howes., 1994. All rights reserved.
Revised July 2012 (c) Greg Fleming.
- Trademark: Railway is a trademark of Justin Howes. An Unpublished work from Justin Howes.
- Original font source: https://github.com/GregFleming/Railway-Sans
- Background information: http://typotech.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/johnstons-railway-sans-edward-johnstons.html
- Homepage: https://github.com/shane-tomlinson/connect-fonts-railway
- Repo: https://github.com/shane-tomlinson/connect-fonts-railway
- Shane Tomlinson
Software: Licenced under version 2.0 of the MPL
Fonts: Licensed under version 1.1 of the SIL Open Font License