Open Sans Condensed font pack for connect-fonts
Open Sans Condensed fontpack for connect-fonts.
- Include connect-fonts in a node module.
const font_middleware = require"connect-fonts";
- Include the font packs that you want to serve.
const font_pack = require"connect-fonts-opensanscondensed";
- Add a middleware by calling the
- Add a link tag to include the font CSS.
Multiple fonts from the family can be included by using a comma separated list of fonts:
Locale-optimised font sets can be served by specifying the locale in the fonts.css URL.
- Set your CSS up to use the new font by using the "Open Sans Condensed" font-family.
font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', 'sans-serif', 'serif';
Open Sans Condensed
- Copyright: Digitized data copyright © 2010-2011, Google Corporation.
- Trademark: Open Sans is a trademark of Google and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
- Designer URL: http://www.ascendercorp.com/typedesigners.html
- Vendor: Ascender Corporation
- Vendor URL: http://www.ascendercorp.com/
- Homepage: https://github.com/shane-tomlinson/connect-fonts-opensanscondensed
- Repo: https://github.com/shane-tomlinson/connect-fonts-opensanscondensed
- Shane Tomlinson
Software: Licenced under version 2.0 of the MPL
Fonts: Licensed under version 2.0 of the Apache