Lora font pack for connect-fonts
Lora fontpack for connect-fonts.
- Include connect-fonts in a node module.
const font_middleware = ;
- Include the font packs that you want to serve.
- Add a middleware by calling the
- Add a link tag to include the font CSS.
Multiple fonts from the family can be included by using a comma separated list of fonts:
Locale-optimised font sets can be served by specifying the locale in the fonts.css URL.
- Set your CSS up to use the new font by using the "Lora" font-family.
font-family: 'Lora', 'sans-serif', 'serif';
- Description: Copyright (c) 2011 by Olga Karpushina. All rights reserved.
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2011 by Olga Karpushina | Cyreal.org. All rights reserved.
- Trademark: Lora is a trademark of Olga Karpushina | Cyreal.org.
- Designer: Olga Karpushina | Cyreal.org
- Designer URL: http://issuu.com/okarpush/docs/portfolio
- Vendor: Olga Karpushina | Cyreal.org
- Vendor URL: http://cyreal.org/
Software: Licenced under version 2.0 of the MPL
Fonts: Licensed under version 1.1 of the SIL Open Font License