A component command plugin to verify quality of the components
Opinionated and subjective way of checking if a component is good enough to be used in your next
npm install -g component-score
To check a component:
Total score: 66%
~ No demo page.
✓ all deps are pinned.
✓ all deps are current.
- component can actually be retrieved using its version tag
- tag version agrees with what in component.json
- pull requests are closed, looked at
- plays well with others (used in other component/is using other components)
- recursively check dependencies, aggregate the results
- unreleased version on top of master
- changelog present and current
- select checks from command line
- checks all the deps in component.json