Utility functions for observing source code.
This project makes a few things easy:
- Monitoring files for changes and triggering some action
- Monitoring processes and restarting them
- Outputting to console and growl notifications
Although there are separate projects that may do any one of these with more features, this minimalist combination is already integrated and works well together to do things like:
- Start your code in a process loop
- Restart it when your source code changes
- Notify you if anything fails inbetween iterations
Its main purpose is to speed up development cycles by reducing the iteration time.