Claudia API Builder
The API Builder helps you by:
- routing multiple AWS API Gateway end-points to a single Lambda function, so that you can develop and deploy an entire API simpler and avoid inconsistencies.
- handling synchronous responses or asynchronous promises, so you can develop easier
- configuring response content types and HTTP codes easily
- enabling you to set-up post-install configuration steps, so that you can set up the deployments easier
The API builder is designed to work with Claudia, and add minimal overhead to client projects.
var ApiBuilder =api =superb = ;moduleexports = api;api;
For a more examples, see the Web API Example Projects
- Check out the Getting Started guide for a basic Hello-World style example
- Check out the API Documentation for a detailed guide on handling requests, customising responses and configuring your API