Enhanced build of CKEditor 5 for Strapi
- Enhanced build of CKEditor 5 with more capabilities then Classic Editor build has
- Extensive set of features for your rich content
- Automatically upload Inserted images to Strapi Media Library (thanks to ckeditor5-strapi-upload-plugin)
- Access Strapi Media Library directly from the editor toolbar
- Full screen mode
How to try
How to try manually
- Clone repository and change directory
git clone https://github.com/Roslovets-Inc/ckeditor5-build-strapi-wysiwyg cd ckeditor5-build-strapi-wysiwyg
- Install dependencies and build CKEditor (automatically)
- Open demo/index.html in your system browser
How to use
Just install to your Strapi strapi-plugin-ckeditor5 plugin based on this build (recommended).
If you want to integrate the build manually examine strapi-plugin-ckeditor5 source code as an integration example.
How to add more features to the editor
If you want to see more features in this build feel free to request it in issues or create pull request. Together we will build a comprehensive editor for common needs.
⭐️ Show your support
Give a star if this project helped you.