Client library for Serrano-compatible APIs
- Documentation: http://cilantro.harvest.io
- Demo: http://harvest.research.chop.edu/demo/
Interested in contributing? Please read the CONTRIBUTING.md guide prior to sending pull requests.
- Node + NPM
- Ruby + Sass
# Clone the cilantro repo or a fork; go into the directorygit clone firstname.lastname@example.org/cbmi/cilantro.git && cd cilantro# Installs the dev depenencies including Gruntnpm install# Run Grunt 'work' task to perform the initial compilation of .coffee# and .scss files, it finishes by starting a `watch` processgrunt work
To run the tests, simply do:
Distribution builds should only be created off the
develop branch. This:
- Bumps the version to the final, e.g.
- Tags a release
- Freshly compiles and optimizes code
- Creates zip and tarball binaries
- Prints instructions to push and upload it to GitHub
- Bumps the patch version, e.g.