Local Tunnel for the service: <a href="http://browsertap.com">Browsertap</a>
Local Tunnel for the service: Browsertap
- Minimal setup required. Just run
taptunnel in terminal and you're done.
- Run any locally hosted website.
- Runs by default on port 443 for additional security.
- Instantly see your website update in your browser after making changes. No need to refresh your page. (think CodeKit, or LiveReload).
If you already have node.js installed, just install it as a global package:
taptunnel in the command line.
- Open any browser, and navigate to your locally hosted website (e.g: localhost).
- Click the browsertap bookmarklet, or browser extension.
- You're testing
localhost via browsertap!