ChronoCanvas is a simple visual chronometer using canvas tag.
How to use
- Install it manually or with npm.
- Create a canvas tag with equal width and height.
- Configure chronoCanvas occurence with parameters.
How it work
Install the package:
var chronoCanvas = require;
In your HTML:
See parameters in action, and differents instalation mods here:
- canvasTarget : a string. Designate DOM node.
- portions: number. for how much part you want.
- frequency: number. Interval between each refresh for the canvas.
- iteration: number. How many turns you want.
- outputEnd: a function. Will be call when terminate his cycle.
- ahead: a string. Must receive some keywords for style the canvas, in this orders:
- "stroke width color". Example : "stroke 10 #0f0"
- "fill color". Example : "fill blue"
- behind: a string. The same as previous, but for style the background.