Publishes your Storybook to Chromatic and kicks off tests if they're enabled.
👉 See the Chromatic CLI docs.
Contributions of any kind are welcome! We're available to chat via the Intercom widget on the documentation site.
Compatibility & versioning
Compatibility is guaranteed between this package and Chromatic like so:
- Production Chromatic ensures it’s compatible with what’s on npm
- What's on the master branch is equal to what's published on npm
- This package ensures it’s compatible with production Chromatic
To facilitate upgrading in the future, removing and adding features, this is the process:
- Any new features will have to be on Chromatic production before they could be used in this package
- We can add feature flags to be able to test new functionality
- Chromatic production can not remove any features this package depends on until after the usage has been removed from this package in addition to a grace period to allow users to upgrade
Publishing a new version to npm
npm version <major|minor|patch|prerelease> [--preid <tag>]git push --follow-tagsnpm publish [--tag <tag>]