Share your code.
Create and send personalized e-certificates in bulk using Graphicsmagick and AWS
brew install graphicsmagick
then use npm:
npm install certificates -g
- First, configure the program
$ cert opts
- Second, add the list of recipients
$ cert recipients add <csv-file>
- Finally, send the personalized certificates to all recipients
$ cert send
The goal is to have a program which can be installed easily and has a web based GUI, where anyone can
- select an email provider (Gmail, AWS, Mandrill etc..)
- upload the certificate image, mark some areas to customize, add fields
- import a CSV file with the field values and let the program generate and send personalized certificates
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D