React frontend for the CellStore.
Installation, test, and run server
$ yarn install$ yarn test$ yarn start
Supported Browsers (tested on all builds of
- Chrome: version 36 (or greater)
- Internet Explorer: version 11 (or greater)
- Safari: version 8 (or greater)
- Firefox: version 40 (or greater)
yarn is the prefered npm client. It is mendatory to use it to manage dependencies or edit the
package.json in general.
It is also possible to use
npm to build the package. In that case, just run
npm install && npm start
- react-developer-tools to debug react components
- redux-devtools to inspect the store, replay actions and inspect previous states.
- atom-typescript: Base package for typescript (for autocomplete and typing)
- linter: Base package for linting
- linter-ts: To get lint for typescript in atom.
- atom-beautify: beautify code.
- file-icons: Adds file specific icons to atom for improved visual grepping.
- file-watcher: An open file watcher for Atom that will prompt when the file on disk has changed. (useful when switching branches)
- vim-mode-plus: support for vim commands