English | 简体中文
Let your viewers become your unlimitedly scalable CDN.
file-p2p-engine is a file downloader using CDNBye p2p technology.
- WebRTC data channels for lightweight peer-to-peer communication with no plugins
- Support downloading any type of file
- Multiple files can be downloaded at the same time
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
Run quick-start.html in your web page. Wait for a few seconds，then open the same page from another browser. Now you have a direct P2P connection between two browsers without plugin! The first web peer will serve as a seed, if no one else in the same channel.
WebRTC has already been incorporated into the HTML5 standard and it is broadly deployed in modern browsers. The compatibility of CDNBye depends on the browser support of WebRTC.
|Compatibility||Chrome||Firefox||macOS Safari||Android Wechat/QQ||Opera||Edge||iOS Safari||IE|
Make sure your file servers have proper CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing) headers so that data can be fetched across domain.
Click here for more details.
Include the pre-built script of latest version:
API and Configuration
Bind your domain in
https://oms.cdnbye.com, where you can view p2p-related information.
- hlsjs-p2p-engine - Web Video Delivery Technology with No Plugins for hls.js.
- dashjs-p2p-engine - Web Video Delivery Technology with No Plugins for MPEG-dash.
- mp4-p2p-engine - Web Video Delivery Technology with No Plugins for MP4.
We have collected some frequently asked questions. Before reporting an issue, please search if the FAQ has the answer to your problem.