Module contains logic from cca that is
shared with the Chrome App Developer Tool.
Using from cca
Nothing must be done when developing locally, but the version must be bumped
and published when publishing cca.
Using from chrome-app-developer-tool
When developing changes, npm link cca-manifest-logic, install CADT and then run gulp
whenever files change. When happy with change, publish a new version to npm so that chrome-app-deleloper-tool always works without needing tonpm link` in this module.
1.1.5 (Nov 10, 2015)
- Add chrome.proxy to list of plugins
1.1.4 (Aug 6, 2015)
- Add blob: to default CSP (fixes #589)
1.1.3 (July 27, 2015)
- Add gopher: to default Content-Security-Policy (http://crbug.com/513352)
1.1.2 (June 26, 2015)
- Pin cordova-plugin-whitelist to v1.0.0 to avoid breakage in following version
1.1.1 (May 4, 2015)
- Add background-app to default plugin list
1.1.0 (May 4, 2015)
- Update plugin IDs of polyfills and google.payments plugins
- Remove obsolete plugin from defaults
- Use NPM plugin ids
- Allow setting "webview": "crosswalk@version"
- Remove mapping for obsolete syncFileSystem plugin
- Add chrome.usb plugin to manifest logic
1.0.0 (March 17, 2015)
config.xml rather than copy files directly (fixes #404, fixes #403)
- Depend on
- Rename crosswalk engine plugin ID to not have "apache" in it
- Automatically install the bluetooth plugins