Cavy is a cross-platform, integration test framework for React Native, by Pixie Labs.
- React Native >= 0.59
- React >= 16.8.0
👶 Getting started
Get set up with Cavy by following our installation guide.
You might also want to check out some articles and watch talks about Cavy to find out a bit more before you write code.
If you need some inspiration, head over to Cavy's sample app, follow the instructions in the README, and see Cavy in action.
Full documentation and guides for Cavy can be found on our website.
🗺️ Development roadmap
Take a look at our public Pivotal Tracker to see what we're currently working on, and what features we plan to add to Cavy next.
Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Remember to submit a PR to DefinitelyTyped to update the type definitions if you've changed a function's inputs or outputs.
- Remember to submit a PR to update the documentation if you've changed how something works.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so we can cherry-pick around it.