NPM Module Boilerplate
Start developing your NPM module in seconds ✨
Readymade boilerplate setup with all the best practices to kick start your npm/node module development.
Happy hacking =)
- ES6/ESNext - Write ES6 code and Babel will transpile it to ES5 for backwards compatibility
- Test - Mocha with Istanbul coverage
- Lint - Preconfigured ESlint with Airbnb config
- CI - TravisCI configuration setup
- Minify - Built code will be minified for performance
npm run clean- Remove
npm test- Run tests with linting and coverage results.
npm test:only- Run tests without linting or coverage.
npm test:watch- You can even re-run tests on file changes!
npm test:prod- Run tests with minified code.
npm run test:examples- Test written examples on pure JS for better understanding module usage.
npm run lint- Run ESlint with airbnb-config
npm run cover- Get coverage report for your code.
npm run build- Babel will transpile ES6 => ES5 and minify the code.
npm run prepublish- Hook for npm. Do all the checks before publishing your module.
Just clone this repo and remove
MIT © Dinesh Pandiyan