DEPRECATED - DO NOT USE
cartridge-sass no matter what platform you are using.Due to updated in node-sass, this package is no longer needed. Please use
It is recommended to use this instead of cartridge-sass if you require windows compatibility or are other wise having issues running the main Sass module
Sass expansion pack for Cartridge. This module uses an older version of gulp-sass that works on windows.
To use this module, you will need cartridge-cli installed and have a cartridge project setup.
npm install cartridge-sass-legacy --save-dev
This module adds the following to a project:
- Sass compilation using gulp-sass
- Source map generation using gulp-sourcemaps (
- Sass import file creation using gulp-sass-generate-contents
- CSS manipulation using gulp-postcss
- Automatic CSS vender prefixes using autoprefixer
- Media query merging using css-mqpacker
- CSS minification using cssnano (
- Conversion of pixels to rems using postcss-pxtorem
Once installed, the config file
task.sass.js is created and stored in the
_config directory in the root of your cartridge project.
The FrontEnd CSS guidelines are a good place to start when beginning your project
Try and adhere as closely as possible to the Angular commit messages guidelines.
Commitizen is a command line tool which can help with this:
npm install -g commitizen
Now, simply use
git cz instead of
git commit when committing.