- Refactored core from CarbonVoteX
- Added receiver to improve flexibility
- Added setPermission and cancelPermission overloading
- Added an initFunctionSig function and an array of available permission to simplify future maintain
- Now CarbonVoteXCore allows backend server to rewrite votingrights in case of errors.
- Improved documentations
- Improved styling
Running the tests
Make sure you have geth running in the background.
- setup your provider by inserting your 12 words mnemonic into truffle.js.
- Make sure you have enough ethers in the first four accounts generated by the mnemonic.