Can Admin App
This app currently is under active development, and should therefore be considered BETA, however, it should be stable enough to use for testing at a minumum and potentially in production. Watch the issues on dependency packages for potentially breaking changes or future enhancements.
- View, Edit, Create, and Delete data with the ability to restrict each
- Sort and paginate data
- Filter and search data
- View relationships with other types of data. Data views can be related to other types of data through an id or key value
- Create progressivly loaded bundles easily from modules so page load times are decreased and the user only loads the data they need
Note: Demo will take a couple of minutes to boot up once visited. You may need to refresh the page a couple of times. Please be patient.
You can try out a demo of this app paired with a flask server here: http://cancrud-roemhildtg.rhcloud.com/
Setup the project
git clone http://path-to-this-repositorynpm install
The application should run in a web browser now using
index-dev.html. To build it for production:
npm run build
index.html to use the production build
- A web server (apache, nginx)
Some of the widgets require some sort of an REST server. Flask paired with Flask-Restless has been used in developing this application because it is easy to set up and flexible enough to expand.
Open source projects used
- CanJS - Custom web components, 2-way binding mustache and handlebar templates
- StealJS - Dependency loader and builder/optimizer
- Font Awesome - The iconic font and CSS toolkit
- Additional tests and documentation
- Constructive criticism and code reviews
- Pull requests and widget enhancements/additions