Cairo Language Server
Code assistance for writing Cairo smart contracts for StarkNet.
Works with any IDE or text editor that supports the Language Server Protocol.
Note: This is an early preview release and is still in active development.
- Compiler support for .cairo files
- Live diagnostic highlighting for compile errors
- Quick fixes with suggestions provided by Cairo/StarkNet compiler
- Go to definitions for imports
- Code completion for imports
How to use with other IDEs
- In an empty directory, run the following to install the language server:
npm install cairo-ls
- Configure a language client for your IDE to launch the language server with the following command (replace
YOUR_DIRECTORYwith the directory where you ran the command in step 1):
node YOUR_DIRECTORY/cairo-ls/node_modules/cairo-ls/out/server.js --stdio