Auto Loader GraphQL Server
🚀 Bootstrap your GraphQL server within seconds
This is a clone of the minimal starter kit for a flexible GraphQL server for TypeScript - based on best practices from the GraphQL community.
- Scalable GraphQL server: The server uses
graphql-yogawhich is based on Apollo Server & Express
- Tooling: Out-of-the-box support for GraphQL Playground & query performance tracing
- Simple Hello World example: Where it either returns
Hello World!if no name argument is provided.
- No configuration overhead: Preconfigured
- Automatic loader: Auto load queries and mutation based on file structure
Read more about the idea behind GraphQL boilerplates here.
npm run startstarts GraphQL server on
npm run devstarts GraphQL server on
http://localhost:4000and opens GraphQL Playground
||Contains the source files for your GraphQL server|
||The entry point for your GraphQL server|