Test contexts, BDD specs, test runner and reporters for Buster.JS.
- Separate contexts via | in brief reporter #254 - default mode separate test name from test case name
- New option
allowFocusModeto disable focus rocket #327 - Command line switch to fail on focus rocket
- JsDom updated to version ~0.10 for issue #410 - Buster is modifying the global
Errorobject (via old JSDOM)
- Runtime throttler and pre-event runtime removed
- uuid is consistently exposed with events now
- fix for html2 reporter Add quotes to
classproperty in html2 reporter
- fix for issue #386 - console.log() outputs twice
To run tests in the browser:
Open test/test.html in a browser
You can also run JsTestDriver from the root directory.