Bunjil is a public facing GraphQL server.
It comes with Policy Based authorization, and hook for your own authentication (Passport.js, Auth0, database).
It’s purpose is to allow the stitching of one or more private GraphQL Schemas into a public one.
Documentation coming real soon.
- [in progress] Documentation
- Merge multiple GraphQL schemas into one public schema
- Ability to hide Types
- Ability to hide fields (masking)
- Policy based authorization down to the field/edge level
- Ability to deny access to fields based on roles with a policy
- Caching, and caching policies down to the field level
- Authentication hook
- Authorization hook
yarn add bunjil
npm install bunjil
// Import Bunjil and the Policy Types;// Create a schema;// Resolvers are not shown in this example.;// Create a simple policy allowing public access to the data;// Create our bunjil server;// Add our schema to the Bunjil instancebunjil.addSchema;// Now start Bunjilawait bunjil.start;
Running the tests
yarn test or
npm run test.
Tests are written with
ava, and we would strongly like tests with any new functionality.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Owen Kelly - ojkelly
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details