Bunjil is a public facing GraphQL library/server.
It’s purpose is to allow the stitching of one or more private GraphQL Schemas into a public one.
Documentation coming real soon.
- Merge multiple GraphQL schemas into one public schema
- Ability to hide Types
- Ability to hide fields (masking)
- Policy based authorization down to the field/edge level
- Ability to deny access to fields based on roles with a policy
- Caching, and caching policies down to the field level
- Authentication hook
- Authorization hook