This is a fork from PPTxGenJS
Documentation is for now kept from the fork.
- Creates presentations on all current web browsers and IE11
- Slides can include Charts, Images, Media, Shapes, Tables and Text, etc.
- Powerful HTML-to-PowerPoint feature to transform any HTML table into a presentation
- Only a single dependency (JSZip)
- Easy Angular/React integration (available via npm, cjs or es files)
Table of Contents
- Issues / Suggestions
- Need Help?
- Unimplemented Features
- Contributors ✨
The complete library demo is also online.
<!-- Bundle: Easiest to use, supports all browsers --><!-- Individual files: Add only what's needed to avoid clobbering loaded libraries -->
<!-- Bundle: Easiest to use, supports all browsers --><!-- Individual files: Add only what's needed to avoid clobbering loaded libraries --><!-- <script src="PptxGenJS/libs/promise.min.js"></script> IE11 requires Promises polyfill -->
npm install pptxgenjs --save
let PptxGenJS =let pptx =
yarn add pptxgenjs
- ES Module:
Quick Start Guide
- Create a new Presentation
- Add a Slide
- Add one or more objects (Tables, Shapes, Images, Text and Media) to the Slide
- Save the Presentation
var pptx =var slide = pptxslidepptx
That's really all there is to it!
Full documentation and code examples are available
- Creating a Presentation
- Presentation Options
- Adding a Slide
- Slide Options
- Saving a Presentation
- Master Slides
- Adding Charts
- Adding Images
- Adding Media
- Adding Shapes
- Adding Tables
- Adding Text
- Speaker Notes
- Using Scheme Colors
- Creating a Presentation
- Integration with Other Libraries
Note: Typescript Definitions are included
Easily convert HTML tables to PowerPoint presentations in a single call.
var pptx =pptxpptx
Issues / Suggestions
When reporting issues, please include a code snippet or a link demonstrating the problem. Here is a small jsFiddle that is already configured and uses the latest PptxGenJS code.
Sometimes implementing a new library can be a difficult task and the slightest mistake will keep something from working. We've all been there!
If you are having issues getting a presentation to generate, check out the demos in the
examples directory. There
are demos for both Nodejs and client-browsers that contain working examples of every available library feature.
- Use a pre-configured jsFiddle to test with: PptxGenJS Fiddle
- View questions tagged
PptxGenJSon StackOverflow. If you can't find your question, ask it yourself - be sure to tag it
The PptxGenJS library is not designed to replicate all the functionality of PowerPoint, meaning several features are not on the development roadmap.
- Importing Existing Presentations and/or Templates
Thank you to everyone for the issues, contributions and suggestions! ❤️
- Dzmitry Dulko - Getting the project published on NPM
- Michal Kacerovský - New Master Slide Layouts and Chart expertise
- Connor Bowman - Adding Placeholders
- Reima Frgos - Multiple chart and general functionality patches
- Matt King - Chart expertise
- Mike Wilcox - Chart expertise
PowerPoint shape definitions and some XML code via Officegen Project