Uses ThingM.com's blink(1) product as a continuous integration build light.
Install & Usage
npm install buildblink -g
- you will be prompted for configuration information on first run.
- to modify configuration after install, edit your
Different colour patterns can be configured. Default configuration follows the patterns below:
- Green Successful build
- Flashing Green (temporarily) Newly successful build
- Police Lights (temporarily) Newly failed build
- Cycle Green / Yellow Building & previous build was green
- Cycle Red / Yellow Building & previous build was red
Currently tested with one build, one light.
Teamcity has to have guestAuth enabled. Your Teamcity should respond to the sample url:
- swap teamcity, and Build_Identifier sections in the above url to test.
Currently only tested on OSX.
Supported CI servers:
- See the GitHub issues page for enhancements, and submit your own!
- Pull Request (use feature branches!)