Bugsnag error reporter for Node.js
Automatically detect synchronous and asynchronous errors in your Node.js apps, collect diagnostic information, and receive notifications immediately.
Learn more about error reporting with Bugsnag.
- Automatically report synchronous and asynchronous errors
- Report handled errors
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Send customized diagnostic data
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide for your framework:
- Read the configuration reference:
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test
bugsnag-node, see our
The Bugsnag error reporter for Node.js is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.