Brackit Print is an ECMA serialization and logging tool with colorful and plain text output for the terminal and browser console and HTML.
Author: Robert Steckroth
..a part of the brackit open-source suite
- Operates with an advanced ECMA prototype chain to deliver a versatile and intuitive utility.
- Stable! Brackit Print can serialize massive Objects without hiccups.
- Uses a comprehensive level mechanism to control what is logged with a nearly total overhead discharge.
- Provides syntax theming on a global and per level basis.
- Serializes ECMA script (almost entirely).
- Cross platform auto-detection for Linux terminal, Firefox and Chrome.
Copyright (C) Restarian Technolagy 2017 - Robert Steckroth RobertSteckroth@gmail.com