Botskills Command Line Tool
The Botskills Tool is a command line tool to manage the skills connected to your assistant solution.
npm install -g botdispatch @microsoft/botframework-cli
npm install -g botskills@latest
This will install botskills into your global path.
To uninstall using npm:
npm uninstall -g botskills
- Connect a Skill to your assistant
- Disconnect a Skill from your assistant
- Update a Skill from your assistant
- Refresh connected skills
- List all Skills connected to your assistant
- Migrate all the skills to the new schema configuration settings.
Daily builds are based on the latest development code which means they may or may not be stable and probably won't be documented. These builds are better suited for more experienced users and developers although everyone is welcome to give them a shot and provide feedback.
You can get the latest daily build of Botskills from the BotBuilder MyGet feed. To install the daily execute:
npm install -g botskills@latest --registry https://botbuilder.myget.org/F/aitemplates/npm/