Fast and simple http server that allows slightly more.
Disclaimer: I spent way too much time configuring/optimising samba. Bossa fulfils my needs in terms of local filesharing, and works prefectly across chrome os, mac, gnu/linux and whatnot.
🎶 Bossa 🎶 Because bossa-nova is so much better than samba -h displays this message -p sets the port to listen to - default 8080 -l sets the host to listen to - default to 127.0.0.1 e.g. bossa ~/Documents
npm i -g bossa
- Arrows to browse through the files and pictures
- Ctrl/Meta + C to copy path to clipboard
- Ctrl/Meta + D to create a new directory
It fills my local AC wifi network bandwidth (75MB/s), but more accurate benchmarks are to come.
- Send files
- Prompt if file already exists
- Some tests
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Image slideshow
- More tests
- Babel client script code
- Allow more file handling (remove)
- Password protect ? (implies TLS)