React-Bootstrap [![Travis][build-badge]][build] [![npm][npm-badge]][npm]
[Bootstrap 3][bootstrap] components built with [React][react].
[![Codecov][codecov-badge]][codecov] [![Discord][discord-badge]][discord] [![Thinkful][thinkful-badge]][thinkful]
Under active development - APIs will change. Check out the 1.0.0 roadmap and [contributing guidelines][contributing] to see where you can help out. Prior to the 1.0.0 release, deprecations or breaking changes will result in a minor version bump.
See the [documentation][documentation] with live editable examples.
- [react-router-bootstrap][react-router-bootstrap] – Integration with [React Router][react-router]
- [React Bootstrap Extended][react-bootstrap-extended] - A version of React Bootstrap where each component has extra props that map to bootstrap's utility classes. For example,
pullRightadds the class
pull-rightto a component.
- [Awesome React Bootstrap Components][awesome-react-bootstrap-components] - Additional components like off-canvas navbar, switch and sliders.
Yarn is the our package manager of choice here. Check out setup instructions here if you don't have it installed already.
From there you can:
- Run the tests once with
yarn test(Or run them in watch mode with
yarn run tdd).
- Start a local copy of the docs site with
- Or build a local copy of the library with
yarn run build
Yes please! See the [contributing guidelines][contributing] for details.