State management and React libraries for turn based games.
The goal of this framework is to allow a game author to essentially translate the rules of a game to a series of simple functions that describe how the game state changes when a particular move is made, and the framework takes care of the rest. You will not need to write any networking or backend code.
- Seamless game state management across client and server.
- Strong emphasis on ease of prototyping.
- Debug UI to visualize state and simulate game moves even before you build UI components for your game.
- Online multiplayer with realtime updates.
- Game logs with ability to rewind to previous state.
- React components for common game elements (cards etc.).
$ npm install boardgame.io
Running examples in this repository
$ npm install $ npm run examples
See the contributing guidelines.
This is not an official Google product.