FHIR to Blue Button Model Translator
Currently the following resources are supported in Bundles
- No consistency is checked between the Patient resource and patient references in other objects.
- Allergy Intolerance
- Adverse Reaction and Substance resources that are externally referenced from any Allergy Intolerance resource are assumed to be in the Bundle.
- Medication Administration
- Medication and Medication Prescription resources that are externally referenced from any Medication Administration resource are assumed to be in the Bundle.
- Medication Prescription
- Medication resources that are externally referenced from any Medication Prescription resource are assumed to be in the Bundle.
- Medication Statement
- Observation resources are assumed to have an
extension.valueCodingfield that defines the LOINC description of the type of the resource. Vitals (code - 8716-3) and Results (code - 11502-2) are supported.
Require blue-button-fhir module
var bbfhir = ;
and translate a FHIR Resource Bundle
var model = bbfhir;
Demographics, allergies, vitals, results, medications and problems sections of blue button data are filled.
The only configurable item in this project is logging which can be configured in
lib/logger.js. See bunyan for configuration options.
Licensed under Apache 2.0.