Blubber is a framework designed to act as a JSON client and provide tools to build a CRUD application using GDS styles.
Blubber stands for.. nothing, it was picked because the npm package name was available.
The main components of Blubber are:
- Promise based JSON API Client
- Entity collection lists with sorting and filtering
- Entity displays display
- Form definition and generation
- Form post handling
- Transformation between API interface and form data
- Nunjucks macros for rendering GDS style list/form layout
- Sass library to enhance GDS styles