This is the official library for Node.JS clients of the BlockScore API. Click here to read the full documentation.
npm install blockscore
var blockscore = 'your api key'
List all people
View a person by ID
Create a new person
Create a new question set
Score a question set
var data =id: responseidanswers:question_id: 1answer_id: 1question_id: 2answer_id: 1question_id: 3answer_id: 1question_id: 4answer_id: 1question_id: 5answer_id: 1;blockscorequestion_sets;
List all companies
View a company by ID
Create a new company
List all candidates
View a candidate by ID
Create a new candidate
Update a candidate
Only the information you send us will be updated - the rest will remain the same.
View a candidate's past hits
Delete a candidate from scan list
View a candidate's revision history
Creates a new person, runs it through our verification process, and returns a list of all associated matches.
Contributing to BlockScore
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (c) 2014 BlockScore. See LICENSE.txt for further details.