Blockchain.info receive payments API express middleware
Express middleware for receiving bitcoin payments using blockchain.info payments receiving API without any fees.
- Generates unique payment addresses for each transaction using HD wallet.
- Displays payment request QR code with custom message.
- Provides payment state.
- Keeps track of state transitions.
- Supports multiple transactions to a single address.
- Supports underpayment and overpayment (amount state).
- Provides a working example express server application.
- Requires Blockchain.info receive API key and extended public key (xPub).
- Written in TypeScript, no need for extra typings.
This package is distributed via npm
npm install blockchain-express-middleware
The example application requires API key (see this) and extended public key to work.
To set these, create a ".env" file in the project root directory with contents like:
SERVER_HOST=example.com SERVER_PORT=3000 SERVER_USE_SSL=false SERVER_CERT=fullchain.pem SERVER_KEY=privkey.pem API_KEY=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx API_XPUB=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx APP_SECRET=XWzk3tMcPw8JTGfjZzDHdPKguAhh2Adw APP_REQUIRED_CONFIRMATIONS=4
yarn startto start the example application.
yarn buildto build the production version.
yarn testto run tests.
yarn coverageto gather code coverage.
yarn lintto lint the codebase.
yarn prettierto run prettier.
yarn auditto run all pre-commit checks (prettier, build, lint, test)